Renira is an experienced tutor and runs workshops regularly. The studio workshop programme is constantly evolving. Past workshops have included:
• Creative Art
- finding your style, exploring media, focusing on creativity, and developing ideas in a working notebook.
• Art journaling for designing your own garden
- finding your own style, understanding the unique influences in creating your garden, addressing practical aspects, and developing ideas in a working notebook.
• Introduction to painting, drawing and printmaking
- exploring the basics and versatility of the medium and developing your own style.
Bespoke workshops are offered for small groups (those under 16 must be accompanied by an adult) or one-to-one tutoring for all abilities. These can be half or full days – great for holidays with friends and family!
Workshops are also available at, and for, external organisations.
Please get in touch for further information and the booking form
Open Studio Events:
For 2023 the Open Studio Event dates are the 1st Saturday of each month. There may be an opportunity to try a taster workshop!
Please visit my social media or contact me directly to check whether I will not be open due to unforeseen circumstances on these days.
Exhibitions & Events:
Please get in touch and visit my social media pages to keep up to date with current events and dates.